Ofelia’s Angels is committed to promoting digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for all site visitors and applying the relevant accessibility standards. EqualWeb has taken careful measure to ensure an excellent user experience, regardless of the assistive technology being used to access this site.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technologyOur mission goal is to be able to support the widest array of browsers and assistive technologies as possible. We have therefore invested efforts to support popular systems with high market share, including Chrome, Firefox, edge, Opera and Safari VoiceOver on a MAC. We have also addressed JAWS and NVDA assistive technologies for Windows and MAC.
In addition, the following modifications were made during the audit to make this website accessible:
- Enable keyboard navigation
- Fonts – Ability to increase and decrease the site font, adjust, align etc
- Change color contrast based on dark background.
- Change color contrast based on a light background.
- Change the Site’s colors.
- Matching and monochrome option for color blind people.
- Change the font for readability.
- Increase the cursor and change its color to black or white.
- Increase the display to 200%.
- Highlight links on the site.
- Highlighting headers on the site.
- Display an alternative description of the images.
- Increase the content chosen by the cursor, showed in a tooltip.
- Describe words by mouse selection.
- Displays the site’s contents in a new window clearly and readable.
- Enables users to type contents using the mouse.
- Stops blinking and flashing of moving elements
Technical specificationsAccessibility of this website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Use of Third-Party Sites & ComponentsWhen 3rd party components or websites are used on the website, such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, chats and others, which are not controlled by us, may present challenges for individuals with disabilities that we are not able to remedy. Here are samples of Accessibility Policies provided from some 3rd party sites:
- Facebook accessibility policy
- YouTube accessibility policy
- Instagram accessibility
- Twitter Accessibility
- LinkedIn Accessibility